I have dry skin
I am having a problem of dry skin. I got a cut on my leg. After healing I applied boroplus cream over it to smoothen the skin. Instead my skin went dry and became worse not only of the affected area but other area's as well. Also when ever I apply a moisturiser over my body, it goes dry. Please help me doctor.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety....Treatment to dry skin includes hydrate yourself well drink plenty of fluids, avoid using harsh soaps, ‌use cleansing lotions and mild soap for body , use moisturizer after showers....It's better to consult dermatologist once if dryness is more they will do the needful.