I have dandruff problem
I have dandruff problem due to which I am also getting itching in my ears and even eyebrows. Skin is also dry. Also having problem in throat

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having seborrhoeic dermatitis. This is a chronic recurring skin condition. Please start a zinc pyrithrone shampoo for regular use. Use a ph balanced face wash twice a day and a good moisturiser lotion as often as needed. You may need oral anti fungal tablets and creams. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products