I have conjunctivitis
I have been taking prescribed eye drops but it still doesnt get better. is it okie to use home remedies like apple vinegar or direct lime juice drops. can yu guide me if this can help me atleast coz its been almost 8days and have consulted two doctors but still it isnt gettin better.

Conjunctivitis is usually viral or bacterial infection, viral conjunctivitis takes at least a week in spite of antiviral drugs but in bacterial conjunctivitis quick relief can be given .You can use good antibiotic eye drops (vigamox eye drops) 1hrly then 2hrly& slowly decreasing  to 2- 3 times as severity decreases along with antibiotic tab orally to give quick relief (tab L cin 750mg lupin pharm one tab daily at least for 5 days,with regards Dr Arjun kr Singh Patna.
Hello A. Please don't use home remedies B. You can try moxigram-LX eyedrop 6 times daily along with lubricating eyedrop like flogel thrice daily C. It must be viral conjunctivitis so it may take upto 2 weeks for full recovery. PLEASE feel free to contact if you have more queries Regards