I have boil in my nose

I have boil in my right nose,which is very painful and also i have fever,my upper jaws also paining,i cant eat properly.from last 4days i visited ent doctor and also have taken antibiotics tabets as prescribed by doctor.i want to get rid asap.can u suggest me best ent doctor specialist near nibm,hadpsar or wanowrie pune
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have boil in my nose

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there....I can understand your concern. What was the diagnosis by the ENT specialist? It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the prescription. From your description it looks like you could have furuncle on the nose. Furuncle usually subside slowly after starting on antibiotics. If it doesn't subside, then incision and drainage might have to be done. Don't expect instant results. You can also visit a dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?