I have an acne problem
I have an acne problem despite of every treatment ..and it increase during menstruation I.e. and m so stressed due to acne

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hello mam.Acne is a condition which is notoriously recurrent and needs to be controlled with proper medication. Sometimes,hormonal imbalance can be attributed to the same and a thorough work up may be required to elicit the cause.Please don't be stressed and and visit your Dermatologist at the earliest for proper treatment. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH.