I have a pollypus

I have a problem with my nose. There is a pollypus I want a rhinoplasty as I want a long pointed nose please suggest some medical advice
views-icons 168 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have a pollypus

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Nasal polyp treatment usually starts with drugs, which can make even large polyps shrink or disappear.
If drug treatment doesn't shrink or eliminate nasal polyps, you may need endoscopic surgery to remove polyps and to correct problems with your sinuses that make them prone to inflammation and polyp development.
Consult ENT surgeon...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?