I get headaches regularly

I get headaches regularly since long time . Few doctors said it's migrane but I don't think so. I usually get it due to digestion problem /pollution /lack of sleep. I feel like something us blocking in my head when I get headache n my vision blurs in the big inning n then starts headache. Is gastro specialist is best option tp consult or any other specialist. Kindly suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on I get headaches regularly

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your pain and it seems that it is bothering you too much. Usually migraine affects only in one side if the head and rarely it is on both sides. It associates with nausea vomiting, too much stress when you have stress there would be pain in your stomach h because of the hyperacidity. Yea as you said there is also relation of digestive system.with headache when you have more gastric secretion then you may get headache but it would be mild. You can consult a general physician or a neurophysician. Thank you