I feel lazy
I feel lazy when i came office all the time my head goes on high and i dont know how can i handle this situation

Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
Simple method is concentrate on the work that you are given. Keep your thoughts away for every night. Medications are supportive. The best way is to ignite your inner consciousness and gain the motivation to continue working. Work is the need of life,honestly speaking. If you donot work, you won't get your meal. Practise yoga twice daily to help your concentration. Take green tea with honey and pudina leaves twice daily. If all of these donot work, consult any pschiatrist and any good psychological counsellor.