I cant speak properly

Hi i m 65,suddenly i felt my tounge'sensation has bit decreased,i visited doctor n here r my reports,can some body say the severity of the problem,a small infract in left capsulo ganglonic region and small such lesion in right caudate nuclues.they hv given me medicine for a month n hv said it to continue
views-icons 11 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I cant speak properly

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. The report means that due to the infarct (infarct means that the Blood supply was compromised in that area) of that particular area, it's causing your problems. I.E., slurring of speech and the weakness. The medications which are prescribed are given to improve your overall condition and to improve the blood supply there. Kindly take the prescribed medicines on time and for the prescribed duration and I'm sure you will see improvement. Hope you get well soon. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?