I can't focus on my work

Hello, I am looking for a solution. I hope you guys will help me to come out from this situtaion. Before few months i fall in love with guy who is already in relationship... And he loves me to but the problem is he don't want to commit me and he wants patch up with his ex gf now... And cz of this situation i am not able to focus on my current work... Please let me know what can i do. I am fed up now want to move on and also want to focus on my carreer

Doctor Answers (2) on I can't focus on my work

Mr. Ahsan Khan (P.T.) Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Adding to the comment. U got to be realistic here. If he loves, why he wants patch-up with ex? So, its clear. Either he doesnt love u, wants both of u. Or he is not sure of his stand. Should u waste ur life for the person who doesnt want u or not sure of it. Should u waste ur life for the one who cannt commit. One thing is clear here. He loves her more. So let them be together and u keep urself out from this situation. Things would get clear sooner. Next, things is , dont waste this period of life. Here u can make or break ur life. So choose wisely. Affairs are just part of someonez life, not the whole of it. Move away, spend time with family and friends. Hope this will be helpful.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Nothing is permanent in life my friend so chill and move on... Try to do things which you like most during that distractions...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session..good luck.