I am very confuse
I have three child I  am very weak  and  very confuse My husband is paralysis and i care him  if we got child then i dont care him we dont want any children now ,i am very weak plz advise some medicine

Dr. Shambhu Nath Gupta
Obstetrician 29 yrs exp Sri Ganganagar

Are you pregnant? If so consult gyno. If not go for tubectomy or Cu T insertion it will protect you for 5- 10 years depending upon cu T. This will be best. You won't have to take rest or any special preparation just go after you period doctor will do it in few minutes.
Hello, you said you have three children already , if you are weak test for hemoglobin in blood , you can undergo tubectomy or your husband can undergo vasectomy , that's simple surgical procedure , if you are pregnant now you have to consult gynaecologist for medicines ,its not prescribed in online .