I am under weight

How will I get out from this problem.advised me daily food and procedure so that they will help in my growth

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Do gain weight follow 1. Eat on time 2. Eat healthy food like leafy vegetable fruits protein rich food 3. Resins and nuts 4. Hot milk add ashwagandha choorna sugar and ghee drink at bed time 5.Mango milk shake Ayurveda medicines like Ashwagandha rasayana , kushmanda rasyana, Satvari lehyam, Ajamamsa rasayana help to gain weight

Hi.... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember , if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.....