I am unable to smell
I am unable to smell anything and this issue is since long but I was able to smell atleast a little bit but now since 1 month it's totally stopped... Please help

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
You need to take a trial of steroid nasal sprays. It might help if Allergy is the cause.

Unable to smell causes