I am totally nervous
I am nervous and bad things come in my mind. I dont have a person who cares for me or worried for me then what use of life . I get tired easily and also try to hide my pain but cannot do it . Feel like to die ...

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Shirodhara is best therapy to avoid negativity from ur mind,and also pranayam.write to us. mihirayurved79@gmail.com know more facebook.com/shashwatayurvedam
Dr. Malay Pathak
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Rajkot
This is only a phase, you are suffering from depression.. You need counselling and ayurvedic treatment.. Please consult your ayurveda doctor.. Thank you..