I am suffering from piles
Dis year may 1st I gave birth to a boy baby...fron dat month onwards till m suffering piles problem with blood.. m suffering very pain ...wat can I do plz suggest me..
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello..kindly meet a gen surgeon as u may require surgery...kindly do not strain while passing food which contains more of can use 2%lox gelly for temporary relief of pain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.