I am suffering from pcod
Since last three years I am taking homeopathic medicines....but my pcod condi tion has not improved.I am overweight, have excess hair and acne .I don't know what to do
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹800 for 24 hrs

Hi, PCOD can be controlled. As in it requires life style modifications more than medicines. First of all We need to reduce weight. So few tops from me are avoid junk food. No to cheese. No to fried food and packed and Western food. Eat healthy Indian diet. Have green Tea three times a day. No extra calories.Along with this you can take APCOD sachet daily for 3 months. Secondly start exercising along with dietician reference. Third when you wanna become mother consult your doctor. As of now you can take OC PILLS(4th generation ) for 3 to 6 months with one month break and again for 6 months. This way u can help yourself. Consult your gynaecologist for OC pills. All the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?