I am suffering from fever
Firstly i have sromach pain and now i am suffering from fever but it is coming and going in this way

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Stomach pain with fever has many causes.. get an usg abdomen and pelvis and consult a general physician/general surgeon.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you have given a very little history. you haven't mentioned the exact site of the pain and also you haven't mentioned what your temperature was. if there was any associated symptom like vomiting, headache, loose stools etc. kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello...... I can understand your problem but complete examination and investigation is required for diagnosis.... If you have GI tract infection you must take semisolid bland food items.... You consult general physician doctor may order for blood examination.