I am suffering from ED
I am not able to have sex with my wife. Is there any medicine or device to cure my problem without any side effect. I heard about vacume theropy. Is it right choice.
213 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Sir, U haven't mentioned about any h/o diabetes or such problems, which may be the cause for ur complaint. Eat gud, balanced food, go for regular walks, keep calm. If you still need improvement, you can pls contact me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy Good luck
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?