I am suffering frm acne.
Now I applying epideo gel diely but its not control .my skin type s oily skin.can u help me .I don't want oral medication ...can u suggests me any creams .

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. The medicine that you seem to he applying is one of the standard and good medications for acne. However if you r not finding improvement, then it may be worth while to take a short course of oral antibiotics/ medications under dermatologist's advice. Also it's important to look for any triggering or exacerbating factor for your acne and tackle it accordingly. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.