I am pregnant
I took a home test and it's positive. Now I am scared to death. I cannot afford both medical consultation and the pills for abortion. Please help..

Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

take emotional support from husband and other family members.do visit at govt. hospital for consulatation investigation and medicines which is free of cost.
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi there. Why are ypu scared to death? Are you unmarried? You can consult me in mohali. If you want to abort this pregnancy be fast. Get an ultrasound done and undergo medical abortion which is legal. ASAP.