I am Pregnant
I don't want this please suggest some tables.. it's 1 month 1 week. Can I take kit of  mifepristone?

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi consult obg specialist discus the issue with them they will do the needful...don't try on your own in home it may be life threatening...
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
hi stitch in time saves nine.iin life face any problem boldly and do not take short cuts. visit your gynaecologist take advice and take treatment. after taking the kit you mentioned how do you  propose to treat your own complicationes  or conduct follow up . take internet  or you tube advice? we are far away from caveman days and mail order brides. your health is more  precious take good care. regards.