I_am_polio victim
HI, Am shankar when i was 2-3 old child suffered from Polio attack and lost right leg, now i am walking using walking stick (elbow support). I have consulted dr. From one of good hospital they suggested triple arthnedors(word not clear), limb lengthening and followed by hamstring transfer. I want to know i can go ahead
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
Joint Replacement Surgeon 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, I can't tell you whether that procedure is going to decrease your disability without examining you.But these are procedures which can correct deformities and make you walk better.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.