I am not feeling complete

Hi Dr, I am 23 year old but all my friends looks giant in their external appearance like moustache and beared but I m still not having looks very young I feel woried that it would affect my sexual health life in future??? Please let me know how to improve Wat kind of food style I should follow and how should I take that foods please help me doctor

Doctor Answers (1) on I am not feeling complete

Dr. Ashok Koparday Mumbai | Sexologist
Hi,
How did your father and/or mother appear when they were your age?

It is likely that you have inherited the built from your parents.

If your hands, legs, ears and nose are functioning well you are normal. Do you lag behind in studies or work? Don't you do things energetically?

There are three basic human body types or builts.

Ectomorph, endomorph and mesomorph.
You appear to be ectomorph.
Just as trees could be three types like a mango tree, thin like coconut tree or medium like guava tree human body types are different.

Coconut tree cannot become stout like a mango tree, can it?

Have your parents remarked you look in poor shape? Did they take you to a doctor? If you have serious abnormality then go with your parents and see a doctor near your home.

In youth "looks" matter. Many boys spend hours comparing themselves and criticizing themselves. Please focus your attention on those abilities you are good at and excel in them. Being a kind hearted human being wins more appreciation than mere looks in the long run.

To know what food is best for you see the photogallery on the website mydoctortells dot com.

Be self confident, not self critical.
Happiness doctor,
Ashok Koparday

see http://mydoctortells.com