I am in physchic problem

I am behaving like a physcho from past 3 years in earlier office there was a guy whom I hated because he was awful not good by character he used to keep condom..since then I hated somebody told he bought a when I see such bikes on road I go nuts. I stand beside road and start spitting. I need help
views-icons 22 Views 2 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
As such you are hating an individual so you tend to hate his things also. Try to not to think about the person whom you hate most.... and get involved in your activities and not to give much importance to such things. If still you feel disturbed then see Psychiatrist..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?