I am having stricture

Burning of urination, urine flow is very low during urine time need to give lots of pressure and getting problem to meet with the partner and continuously getting urine pressure

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Is there any congenital malformation which is leading to urethral stricture from recurrent cystitis or what does the urine culture report say. Upload the reports for health suggestion. Homeopathy treats recurrent infectd and stricture. The organic changes like stricture take time to develop and thus you have to be patient with homeopathic medicines to cure it else surgery is better option.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

HI recurrent infections in stricture urethra can be treated with Homoeopathy. But before hand one needs to know since how long you are suffering and what all treatment you have taken till now. Homoeopathy can help in breaking the recurrence in infection and in long term even with stricture. But without analysis of the reports it will not be confirmed. Thanks
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no