I am discharge in 1minute
There is one year is completed to my marriage i have no baby i qm not making proper relationship with my wife physicaĺly bcz am discharge just within half or one mint

hello there. I can understand your problem. it can be quite frustrating for you and your partner. here are a few points that will help you. 1. have a high protein diet and drink lots of water. 2. practice foreplay and extend the period of love making. 3. practice pelvic floor muscle strengthening excercise. this would increase your erection for a bit longer. 4. consult a sexologist if the problem still persists. regards