I am 5 weeks pregnant
I am 5 weeks pregnant, I dont want to continue this pregnancy. I have one and half year old daughter, this was unplanned pregnancy

Dr. Shambhu Nath Gupta
Obstetrician 29 yrs exp Sri Ganganagar

Hello , you are 30 year old. Are you sure you won't need 2nd baby. If yes go for medical termination of pregnancy if no don't do it It will become harder and difficult to get pregnancy in future. So my strong suggestion don't go for termination. By the time you will deliver your first baby will be more then 2 year old.
Hello ,you can get it aborted ,you are still in first trimester pregnancy ,pills will be prescribed by gynaecologist , don't take self medications because what's the guarantee for complete expulsion of fetus ,ultrasound helps to confirm complete abortion ,retained product may cause sepsis and hemorrhage