I am 19 week pregnant and have cold
I am 19 week pregnant and i have cough and cold.. it started from 4 days ago with cold ai my gynaecologist gave me sinarest. My cold got cure with the same but i started coughing a lot and now my ribs and back is painful. My gynaecologist asked me to consult MD doctor but i felt that was west of time and money because she gave me tasq d and one of the cough syrups.my worry is back and ribs pain where she did not put any attention.please help me with proper consultation. I have already lost 400 rupees to get one tasqD from stupid MD

You seem to be suffering from post viral cough which is common type of dry cough syndrome after an attack of viral upper respiratory tract infection. Usually it will resolve on its own within few days. Your back pain and rib pain is secondary to muscle spasms secondary to intense coughing. Doctor has given you appropriate medications. You can consider doing steam inhalation.
Consult nearby pulmonologist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required