I akash kadam
I am having a knee pain from 2 days while running ,so that i am not able to run and when i try to do, after running some distance i am cant able stand on legs,the pain in the right leg knee forcing me to sat aside , so how can i solve my problem because i have to attend my physical events for constble test on july 9

Hello....... Knee pain should have some reason ... Previous injury could be cause knee pain.... If there is localised edema with redness in that area you must get an x ray to see if there is any fracture. Since you have physical fitness test ahead better get an x ray and ask orthopedic doctor s opinion on further exercise