Hysterectomy
My wife has been advised hysterectomy. What will be complete cost of operation including stay in hospital doctor + surgeon fee etc.. How many day stay will it be.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

It's just like asking the cost of a hotel room for 2-3 nights. Depends on the setup of the hospital, Stature and experience of the performing doctor. It is free of cost in government hospital. You can try their. For best amenities you can try Apollo, Medanta, Fortis etc
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

In delhi it is around 35k in small Nursing home to 1.25 lac in corporate hospital..  I think in chennai it may be around 50K-60k...  For better idea just call hospital of ur choice and ask about the same or visit there and directly ask... 
Dr. Arun R

Hi,this depends on hospital, doctor and the method of surgery. So discussion with your doctor will give a clear picture