Hypothyroidism

I came to know that I'm suffering from hypothyroidism and I would like to control it with the help of a proper diet and exercises daily. Can someone please suggest me what to eat and what should not eat so that I can take care of diet part. I won't eat non veg food except eggs, so I would love if diet is vegetarian items. I would even love to get suggestions about exercises which do good for me in this case.
views-icons 58 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Chinmay Das
Yoga and Naturopathy 21 yrs exp Bangalore

do sarvangasana and matsyasana with proper guidance. you need to do Jalandhar bandha, ujjai pranayama, vishudhhi chakra sudhhi with proper guidance. for diet you can google for a chart for hypothyroidism.

Hello... It's needs life long medication in most of cases... Because it's hormonal problem,related to thyroid gland... Its long term problem..you should limit their intake of broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage,cauliflower, , turnips,......consult general physician for medicine.