diabetes-icon
Hypothyroidism
Dear sir please find attached my recent comprehensive health report. I find myself everything is within its normal level...the only thing is that the TSH level is exactly inline with the normal reference level of the diagnostic centre although the T3 and T4 are well within its normal level. Suggest should I have to continue with medications although I don't incur any classic symptoms of hypothyroidism except a little gain in my weight. Thx.... your feedback and suggestions are truly welcome.

Hello....Numbers are with in normal range.. TSH value is also normal... If you are not a know case of hypothyroidism you need to take medicine..But if you are already on medication you have OT continue medicines.. Because stoppage would increase TSH level again.... Most of diagnosed hypothyroidism patients has to take medicines for lifetime...