Hypothyroid weight gain

Having hypothyroidism unable to loss weight. Cardio workout, free hand exercise and dieting also but I can't. Little PCOD I have and infertility problem

Dr. Rohini B V
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi i suggest you to under go virechana once  (panchkarm) or detoxification
Dr. Vijay Kumar Kamat
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Most PCOD sufferers do have underactive thyroids and tend to gain weight due to sluggish metabolism. the key is to correct the metabolism with diet, exercise, herbs and homeopathic which stimulate your hormone production by nourishing the pituitary and endocrine glands, causing them to more efficiently produce natural hormones.
Get tested to confirm diagnosis- Blood test for Thyroid profile, FSH, LH and Prolactin levels. Also an Ulrasound to veiw cysts.
Drink warm water after eating.
The main issue of overweight people is their apetite. As they have increased appetite,  they are not able to do dieting adequately, as a result, they are unable to lose fat. Ayurveda has breakthrough remedy for this. This is natural fors capsule.This remedy reduces apetite and make dieting as easy as a child's play.This medicine burns fat and This is how this medicine reduces hunger and increases energy levels. This medicine gives you proper fat loss and natural shape correction. With this medicine, you can lose up to 7 kg per month. This medicine is free from side effects. If you are interested in this treatment, kindly let me know. Regards Dr.Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar