Sir mera tsh 20 tha then I started treatment from homeopathy doc he gave me thyronom 100mcg along with homeopathic medicine. After 1month tsh was normal in range then he reduce the dose to 75and again after he reduce the dose to 50 mcg now the tsh is 0.35 which is a condition of hyperthyroidism. Now the problem is that the doc does not reduce the thyronom dose and tell me that this does is correct. I am confused please help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Hypothyroid

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Thyronorm is not a homeopathic medication, its a allopathic medication. Homeopathic medication has done nothing good for you because if they could do anything good, allopathic medications wouldnt be prescribed in the first place. Also allopathic medicines should be dispensed or prescribed by allopaths only and no one else because others do not study allopathic medicines. Kindly consult a endocrinologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.