diabetes-icon
Hyperthyroidism+Bodybuild
I have hyperthyroidism(very skinny) and I want to start heavy bodybuilding routine(food+exercise) include supplements like fish oil and mass gainer or whey protein.only This two supplement I want to take nothing else. I just want to know if I start this Lifestyle with my hyperthyroidism medicine, so is there any side effects or problem?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are taking treatment for your hyperthyroidism. You can go for it no problems there but in my opinion you can go for natural proteins like eggs. Eggs are the best source of protein and it's considered the ideal protein and all of it is absorbed and utilised. Take the excercise gradually and supplements also little by little. Eat well, high fiber diet. Drink lots of water. Best regards. Dr.Anil Kumar Jain

Bodybuilding workova routines