Hyperthyroid
My mother was detected with thyroid problem after the blood test was done.The report gives the following levels: TSH - 0.041 microU/ml (normal is 0.27-4.2 ) FT3 - 5.04 pg/ml (normal is 2.43-3.98) FT4 - 2.28 mg/dl (normal is 0.89-1.52) As of now she has been asked for scan.Thereafter, medication for about 2 years.Could you please let me know what are the complications for this level.What should be done to get it cured completely.I am really worried.

Hello..... Hyperthyroidism presents in different form, goiter diffuse enlargement of thyroid gland and in form of solitary nodule,autoimmune thyroiditis. .....anyhow asked for scan to know the type.... Based on type treatment is decided... Nothing to worry, it's treatable, consult doctor with report.