Hyperpigmentation

I was skin lite user 2 years earlier then I had severe acne and I used benzoyl peroxide and my face got clear completely but my face colour became dark then original ... so can I use again hydroquinone cream to get rid of hyperpigmentation? ???
views-icons 88 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hyperpigmentation

Hi, Greetings. USIng any cream without doctor's advise and prescription is not free from problems. Initially u used skin lite cream - and that has hydroquinone too. If u had used it for a short duration under precription of a doctor , you might not have landed with side effects of acne. Don not resort to it for FAIRNESS!!!! I would rather suggest you to visit a qualified dermatologist in your city who could examine your skin and prescribe medication based on type of pigmentation you have. Hope this helps. Further queries to be sent of follow up messaging. Warm Regards, Dr Govind S Mittal