Hyperpigmentation
I have hyperpigmention on my back and neck and in other area of the body also.on the back pigmentations there are white spots also.I had taken many treatment from various doctors but had seen no improvement in it.one of the doctor said it could not be rectified by medicines,we can try by peeling.I am tired now by doing treatment of skin.kindly please tell me what can be done in such situation.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. it would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesions and prescriptions you have taken till now. without knowing what you have done till now, we cannot advise you further. dermatological conditions require detailed clinical examination. so kindly consult a dermatologist for with all your previous reports for further evaluation.