I am having back pain since a couple of months but i was diagnosed with hyperlordosis a few years back. I go to the gym, lift heavy weights, i am a certified trainer and there is nothing wrong with the form and technique. Can the anterior pelvic tilt be reversed ? If yes what are the exercises and stretches ? I can't stop going to the gyn and just cannot stop lifting weights. So please consider the facts and reply. Thank you
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hyperlordosis

doctor profile image
Dr. Laxman G. Jonwal Mumbai | Consultant Physician
Hello There,
*This is a Chronic Degenerative diseases.
* May cause damage to Spine and permanent Deformity.
*Avoid heavy weight lifting or stop completely for some time.
*You can lift small weight in lay down position.
Probable causes of Lordosis may be:-
1) Muscles Spasms
2) Chronic muscles injury
3) Over Exertion
4) Aggravated Dosha - Vat Dosha
5) Osteoporosis
6) Exposure of body to cold Air
7) Constipation
8) Acidity-Gas and Gastritis
9) Chronic infection
10) Chronic illness
11) Allergy
12) Poor Immunity
13) Unhealthy Lifestyle
14) Unhealthy food habits
*Correct diagnosis and accordingly proper Comprehensive management is needed.
*Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment is ultimate solution for Chronic Degenerative diseases.
*Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment treats Disease along with its root causes simultaneously and successfully.
*Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines treatment prevents further complications and damage successfully.
*Read our patients feedback reviews on Justdial-Sulekha and Practo.
*Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management.
*For appointments call my Assistant Mr Raju on -Nine Three Two Three Nine Three Nine Seven Zero Three.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?