Can u suggest me some anti perspirent gels that are available in our Indian medical stores? in order to prevent excessive sweating on forehead.
views-icons 26 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Excessive sweating needs to be evaluated. Consult a physician in person and get a few tests like thyroid profile done so that it can be established if there is a problem. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?