Hyperglycemia
I am suffering from Diabetic problem since 1 years. I am taking Glycomet 1 gm nw my sugar level is fasting 90 n PP 167 .Can I take IME 9 or BGR 34 .What is switable for me.Pls suggest n coperate with me.

Hi.... Follow these steps.... Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise.....