Hyperactive child

I have 4 year old son who is not mixing with other children, not talk properly,very lazy in academic, not interested in school,books...I had already done speech therapy but no improvement ...we have started homeopatheic treatment for him from last 6 months...there is also no improvement... Please suggest me proper way
views-icons 49 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jogendra Kumar Bastia
Neurologist 7 yrs exp Lucknow
As you mentioned the symptoms it's suggestive of Autistic spectrum disorder. do he have any problem during birth like delayed cry , any fits, jaundice. It is better to consult a neurologist and child psychologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?