Hyperactive child
I have 4 year old son who is not mixing with other children, not talk properly,very lazy in academic, not interested in school,books...I had already done speech therapy but no improvement ...we have started homeopatheic treatment for him from last 6 months...there is also no improvement... Please suggest me proper way

Dr. Jogendra Kumar Bastia
Neurologist 7 yrs exp Hyderabad
As you mentioned the symptoms it's suggestive of Autistic spectrum disorder. do he have any problem during birth like delayed cry , any fits, jaundice. It is better to consult a neurologist and child psychologist