Hyper thyroidism
Is alternative medicines to methimezole 10Mg, is available as we suspect it is creating mild rashes in her body
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nikhil Prabhu
Diabetologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

You can try can try carbimazole but it is again a prodrug of methimazole. PTU is another option in thionamides. Please consult any diabetologist or endocrinologist for starting such therapy
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.