Hyper pigmentation
I have hyper pigmentation from last 6years and treated it from skin specialist since then but didn't get relief. I had undergone glycolic peel too but all gone in vein. I had spent enough money to get rid from this problem but no one could give me relief from it. Now I lost all hopes.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
If it is not a deep dermal pigmentation then there are good options available. If its melasma then it requires continuous efforts. We have come a long way from glycolic peel. The answer is in consistent efforts. You can see me in my clinic. We can do a baseline face analysis to find the depth of pigmentation and treat it accordingly. Take care. Stay healthy. Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology, Mumbai.

How to treat hyper pigmentation