Hyper gastric activity
I usually have a lot of gas and as result I fart a lot. This happens usually during sleep and early morning. Is this normal.

Hey, this is not normal , Eat and drink slowly. Taking your time can help you swallow less air. Avoid carbonated drinks and beer. They release carbon dioxide gas. Don't smoke. When you inhale smoke, you also inhale and swallow air.Have fiber containing vegetables like beans ,green leafy etc.. Sleep 3 hours after food ,go for walk after dinner Treat heartburn. For occasional, mild heartburn, over-the-counter antacids.