Hymenoplasty surgery

I was in relationship few years back and we broke up. My marriage has been fixed with another guy now i am worried regarding my virginity. I dont have any idea what to do now. I came across while googling about hymenoplasty. Can anyone please give me few details like where it can be done in bangalore and the cost of it
views-icons 51 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Hymenoplasty surgery

Dr. Gautam Gangurde Nashik | Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon
Hymenoplasty can be done in your case to restore your virginity normally done as office procedure under local anaesthesia. It is very safe procedure. Cost vary according to hospital and city. Consult to nearest plastic and cosmetic surgeon he will help you out in this case.
Dr. Batul Patel Mumbai | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
Hello I have gone through your photo and I can see a lot of pus filled lesion and white heads and spots...there are 5 grades of acne you fall in the grade 2. You need to apply some anti acne cream only alovera will not help..if your skin has been oily and u have always had a problem of acne from your teenage time u need to change your skin type to become less oily for which u need to take medication under the supervision of a dermatologist. If these breakouts have been very recent u can try a anti acne face wash which is Papulex face wash and try using at night time Deriva CMS cream once at night. For home remedies try washing your face once with diluted 1:10 apple cider vinegar and dilute 10times with water and dab on ur face with cotton...and then wash face with water after that. For marks treatments like peel like Azelic acid peel will help a lot. Hope this helps Best Dr Batul Patel WWW.Drbatul.com