Hydroquinone cream
I have perioral hyper pigmentation on cheeks and my sister also has same problem my Dr recommends me kozilite- H cream 1) hydroquinone 2% is safe for face ? How long should i use this cream? 2) i have dark circles too from childhood but dark circles are too dark from childhood its heredity i dont want to use hydroquinone cream on eye area .please recommed me good under eye cream for reducing dark circles non irritant

Dr. Meeta Desai
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hydroquinone is banned in some countries. In India it's still available for don't use it for more than 4weeks. You can use kojic acid based cream for a month too. It's better to be on sunscreen, vitamins c serums and milder agents if you want to use around eyes or longer use.
you can have proper consultation with dermatologist about how long and to find other options