Hydrocele surgery
As per my child's doctor he needs to be operated for Hydrocele.need details of the best paediatric surgeons in Mumbai( experts in Hydrocele surgery). Also, can it be treated without surgery?
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello surgery is the mainstay of treatment consult paediatric surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?