Hybridoma granuals

My friend is suffering with hybridoma granuals. Intially,My friend had lumps in the breast. she went through surgery. she got lumps again in the breast after 6 months from the surgery. She consulted other doctor. Doctor said, due to hormone imbalance , lumps came. And , to cure this problem, the only solution is marriage, doctor said. Is it normal problem in the females?? Does it affect sex relation. ?? Will it be breast cancer?? Could you please explain what hybridoma granuals is??

Hello.... Harmone variation could cause benign lump in breast, some lump have tendency of turning into malignancy.. Biopsy is recommended to know the type of lump.. There is classification for different types of lump... In pregnancy chance of tumor is less ,it will not affect sexual relationship. Don't worry about cancer. Not all lumps are cancerous