Hurts while urinating.
After the last intercourse,I started getting a ticklish feeling every time I urinated. I thought might be cause of the weariness. But it's still persisting and the intensity of the ticklish feeling had increased enough to make me want to stop Midway while I urinated.

Hi..., looks like you have developed urinary tract infection... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort. Consult Physician...

When i urinate my right side hurts My stomach hurts when i urinate